Friday, December 23, 2011

Automaton

You're just an Automaton,
Simply left in the on.
I wish you could know.

But you'll never know.

With all the things left undone,
Can you say you had fun?
Please just say something.

Please don't say something.

When I look into your eyes,
All I see are the lies,
And I can't help you.

No one can help you.

Nothing more than reflection of deceit,
Your nothing more than meat, you see.
I guess you don't see.

Mindless drifting not knowing you're alive,
You're never knowing life, or me.
You'll never know me.

When I think of everything,
All I feel is this sting,
And I can't feel you.

And you can't feel you.

No beginning and no end,
There is no will to bend.
Is it all over?

It's never over.

Why is it that you can't see,
You'll never really be.
Am I getting through?

I'll never get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment